Statistics show that 35% of businesses without Disaster Recovery plans never recover from a major catastrophe!!
- Is your business protected?
- Are your critical suppliers protected?
- Without a plan you are vulnerable!!
Over 33,000 businesses have utilized our DR Plan Template provided by our DisasterRecovery.org organization. The new and improved version of the Disaster Recovery plan template makes it easy to develop a plan and implement it with in house resources. Stay In Business has taken it a step further and introduced a hosted Disaster Recovery platform that is very easy to setup and use. The modules in this platform are
- Cost effective – having a plan in place can save thousands of dollars in downtime
- Easy to setup and use
- Cloud based – ensures remote accessibility and updating is very easy
- Chain of Command – ensures that the organization knows who is in charge during disaster.
- Flexible – The plan is flexible and adaptable to different scenarios
- Optimum resource allocation – ensures coordinated response
- Updates – one click and done
- Inbuilt Communication System – send text alerts to key team members and employees
- Available modules are
- Home – the home page has a snapshot of the DR teams and contact information of team leaders, DR teams and contacts and gives quick access to Disaster Alerts.
- Employees – all company employees can be sent text messages through the inbuilt communication system
- Locations – information about multiple locations
- DR Plan – dynamic DR plan module allows easy generation of plans to fit a variety pf needs
- Teams – DR teams can be detailed in this section
- Assets – a repository of information of major assets
- Vendors – details of all critical vendors makes it easy to contact when disaster strikes
- Insurance – insurance plans covering various aspects of the business can be detailed here. Copies of policies can also be uploaded
- Tasks – all tasks to be performed during a disaster can be listed here
- Business functions – this allows for a list of major business functions (payroll, billing, invoicing etc.) and actions that need to be taken during a disaster
- Declare Disaster – this module is used to declare the disaster. Automatic text messages are sent to Disaster Recovery team members. Messages can be sent to employees too.
Is your business prepared? Use a hosted DR plan!